Thursday, May 21, 2009

May 21, 2009: Cake

LOLSCHACH's Journal: May 21, 2009:

Apparently word is out that Dreiberg will be released soon. That Dr. Harlem regrets incident resulting in Dreiberg's hospitalization. Will visit hospital, use powers to shorten the healing process. Soon Dreibrg will return to eating, crying, and masturbating.

Veidt aware of Dreiberg's impending return. Sent "Welcome Home" gift to apartment. Remember welcome home gift I got once. Age nine, return from school, run to greet MILFSCHACH, grabbed me and threw me through window, told me, "Get the hell out." Heh. Mother, great sense of humor, left me fond memories.

Also remember Christmas gift Veidt sends me every year. Fruitcake. Ehhh. Hate fruitcake. Hate Veidt.

Veidt's gift to Dreiberg obviously meant to promote upcoming release of godforsaken DVD. Reportedly has graphic sex scene sure Dreiberg will love it.



Must eat cake, ensure Dreiberg will never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment