Wednesday, May 13, 2009

May 13, 2009: Royalties

LOLSCHACH's Journal: May 13, 2009:

Received royalty check from Veidt today. $4.68. Came with note as well.

"LOLLY,

With this economy, I thought the safest place for your money would be in reliable stocks and bonds. So I have purchased on your behalf 3 shares in VeidtBrand. No need to thank me!


XOXOXOXO,

Addison Veidt"


Hate him.

Go to grocery store and attempt to buy bottle of carbonated beverage and candy bar. Pimply-faced cashier tells me items cost $4.73. Try to find spare change in coat, nothing but sugar cubes and lint. Hurm. Awkward teen aged boy seems to recognize me.

"Hey, you're that Rorsc-" Throw soda bottle at him and walk out. Can't stand it. Every person over age of fifteen seems to get me confused with psychopath that starred in book written by hairy man.


No. British man.


Sigh. No. Hairy British man.
All the hairs on his chin will look up and shout, "Shave us!" And he'll whisper, "No."

Yes.

One day will repay Veidt and Hairy British man for all the unwanted attention brought upon LOLSCHACH by their libel. Until then, must go back and retrieve carbonated beverage.

1 comment: