Tuesday, March 17, 2009

March 18, 2009: Veidt's Place

LOLSCHACH's JOURNAL: March 18, 2009

Paid Adrian Veidt, AKA Ozymandius, a visit.

Dispicable. Can't stand him. Hate visiting him. Had no choice. Out of toilet paper. Hurm.

As always: Veidt ignores my request for bathroom tissue, instead "insists" I come in. Tells me, "We never talk anymore". Respond with a "Hurm" in low, gravelly pitch. Veidt throws patronizing smile at me. A wink? Did he just wink at me? Better not have.

Begin to tell Veidt I have better things to do and must leave immediately. Interrupts me and boasts about latest accomplishment in bio-engineering. Says his latest project is "fabulous".

That word.

Every time I hear it I clinch my fist and grit my teeth and feel the overwhelming urge to punch something until it can't bleed anymore. Veidt knows I hate that word. Says it to upset me. Hate him. Still need toilet paper.

Veidt ushers me into lab. "I know how much you like dogs...". Says it with intense sarcasm.

Miracle I let him live.

Veidt raises blind obscuring observation booth:


Calls it a "velocipuppy". Bio-engineered hybrid of velociraptor and canine.

What has science done?

I leave. Immediately. Use newspaper in bathroom. Marmaduke has never been more useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment